- Are you a growth-motivated and client-focused facilitator talented in developing team cohesion and boosting production?
- Can you motivate, train and empower sales teams to reach new heights of business success?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Facilitator II for the Sales team, you have a passion and a track record for bringing out the best in teams. You combine your expertise in team training and sales knowledge to provide targeted training sessions to boost client satisfaction and meet business objectives. You are a strategic leader that flourishes in a classroom setting, in team meetings and during online sessions. Using your extensive training and facilitation experience, you provide training programs through a variety of methods, including presentations and online materials.
You collaborate with multiple departments to demonstrate a curriculum that empowers their teams to exceed targeted goals. You have an aptitude for teaching team members how to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to create success pathways. You thrive traveling up to 65% of the time to facilitate targeted learning sessions for teams across the organization. You report to the Manager of Training Delivery for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be a guiding member of the Human Resources (HR) group by facilitating learning to develop participant skill sets through classroom instruction, team meetings and online learning.
- Encourage a positive learning environment by managing participants during training through attendance tracking, addressing inappropriate behavior and documenting strengths and development needs.
- Ensure a successful training session through the completion of administrative duties, lab preparation, scheduling and participant record maintenance, to include test scores and attendance.
- Maintain compliance for learning management system (LMS) prerequisite requirements and post-training duties, including evaluations.
- Drive a successful training session by following the facilitator guide to lead participants through activities, discussion and debriefs.
- Aid in knowledge transfer and behavior change by providing participant feedback supported by the facilitator guide.
- Improve facilitation processes through the development of new techniques for focused facilitation, learner engagement and classroom management.
- Gain a deep understanding of how training translates in the organization by shadowing training participants at the end of programs.
- Increase production and revenue by coaching learners on specific skills within a role, process or system.
- Inspire self-discovery of strengths through the facilitation of a variety of learning methods to include classroom instruction, virtual training, team meetings, online learning debriefs, hands-on labs, peer-to-peer coaching and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Promote a smooth training program by troubleshooting technical issues and problems before and during sessions.
- Obtain additional expertise, strengthen core skills, improve job-related knowledge and enhance leadership skills through the pursuit of development opportunities.
- Provide and acquire post-session data by engaging leaders on the success of participants and learning programs.
- Enhance the existing course content by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) and partnering with the curriculum development team.
- Continuously improve operations by taking a role in task forces, committees or team meetings and serving as a resource for complex issues.
- Improve individual performances by working one-on-one to identify areas of opportunity and coaching them to improve their strengths.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of training experience at the professional level.
- Three years of experience in telecommunications.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to deal with the public in a professional manner.
- Expert in different learning approaches.
- Confident when presenting information to groups of all levels of an organization online and in person.
- Advanced skill relating to an assigned functional area or business unit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge of telecommunications or a related technology field.
- Experience with a learning management system (LMS).
- Familiar with sales, marketing and sales processes.
- Track record of working with WebEx or distance learning tools.
- Previous history in enterprise sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination education, training and experience (required).