Executive Assistant - Contract/Temporary at Squarespace
Squarespace is seeking a highly organized, personable, and detail oriented Executive Assistant to temporarily support our Chief Marketing Officer while her EA is out on parental leave.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespace’s success. In this role, you will support our Chief Marketing Officer by streamlining her day-to-day and ensuring maximum efficiency. You are a systems thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and has top level g-suite skills. You build rapport quickly and are able to establish productive, trust-based relationships with a wide variety of individuals across diverse organizational groups. You are intuitively hospitable and your career is predicated on your proven track record of promptness, accuracy, and reliability.
March 1st - July 8th
New York City (West Village) - in-person (proof of vaccination required)
- Act as the primary manager and scheduler for the CMO’s calendar
- Ensure that all meetings start and end on time and help ensure the productivity of meetings
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Assist with the set-up and planning of the Marketing Team offsites and events
- Manage Marketing team meeting scheduling and day-of logistics including Monthly All Hands and CMO’s staff meeting to name a few
- Manage monthly reporting for the CMO (i.e. Scorecards and Department Review prep materials)
- Coordinate and draft team updates and other cross-functional communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, and HR documents with confidentiality
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- High degree of proficiency in Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, are all an absolute must
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.