Code3 is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. Code3’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, Code3 stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on Code3 to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
The Commerce division of Code3, formally known as the Cleveland-founded company, Marketplace Strategy, was acquired by Code3 in 2018. Marketplace Strategy now operates as the commerce team within Code3, working with brands that sell on Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and other online retailers. Digital marketing has evolved creating a need for brands to showcase media, creative, and commerce expertise across all major platforms. This progression is largely due to changes in shopping behavior. To help our clients serve the needs of today's consumers, our offering has evolved, too.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role of the E-commerce SEO Specialist (known internally as Technical Specialist) is pertinent to the success of our clients and primarily involves search engine optimization (SEO) and user experience-related strategies within Amazon and other online marketplaces to analyze and maintain product pages and catalogs, and improve catalog organization, product search-ability, and conversion rates. The Technical Specialist position will work closely with other Technical Analysts on our team while also having the flexibility to use your creativity and ingenuity. This is an entry level position that begins with minimal client-facing interaction but is built for growth to take on more client communication and technical strategy as you learn.
- Support all levels of the Technical Team, while directly supporting on Technical Analyst client accounts with platform implementation and research duties.
- Relies on manager & other team members to set tasks, but is able to self-direct on tasks.
- Hitting provided deadlines in a timely manner, while communicating effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Become familiar with Amazon ecosystem, search algorithms, PDP SEO and UX best practices, and the Code3 Commerce approach
- Develop understanding of basic Commerce Technical processes including:
- Client onboarding and auditing
- Strategy development
- Tactical execution
- Technical workflows
- Primary tasks include Product Detail Page content & creative implementation and QA, keyword strategy and search result page (SERP) research, and catalog monitoring & maintenance with product troubleshooting and support case creation.
- Become a super-user of the Amazon Vendor and Seller platforms, along with other marketplace backend platforms like Walmart.
- Implement ecommerce merchandising techniques to organize client product catalogs and improve shopper experience.
- Manage activity tracking and PDP monitoring within our internal proprietary catalog monitoring software Intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar
- 0 to 1 year of digital marketing experience (internships are relevant)
- Experience working within SEO, eCommerce, or with marketplaces are an added benefit.
- An analytical and organized mindset that enjoys problem solving.
- The ability to handle and prioritize many various tasks efficiently.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, search engine optimization and search algorithms.
- Familiarity with merchandising and user experience concepts with ability to think like a consumer across a variety of product categories.
- Ability to learn on-the-go, and quickly become able to add value to client work.
- A positive attitude, good sense of humor, and willingness to learn new ideas.
- Receptive to feedback from colleagues, and is able to take and absorb critical feedback.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency is a must).
- Amazon or other marketplace platform experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
SOME OF THE WAYS WE'LL SUPPORT YOU
- Full benefits, 401k (with match) & generous pension program
- Thoughtful parental leave and return program
- Ample PTO, holidays, and holiday closure in December
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Commitment to transparent DE&I practices
- Convenient, snack stocked office spaces in awesome cities
COVID-19 vaccination: Code3 complies with all federal and state guidance around COVID-19 vaccination. We require all employees who work in a Code3 office or attend in-person work-related events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who are not vaccinated may not attend in-person work related events.