Director, Technology Alliances
As a key member of our Partnerships team, you will have a critical role in developing strategy and executing on our technology alliances plans. Today our SaaS subscriptions integrate with a number of leading software products across enterprise chat (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Slack, Cisco Webex, etc.), ITSM (ServiceNow, Jira, FreshService, BMC, etc.), IDAM, and more. Our product offering continues to expand at a rapid pace, and our partner ecosystem needs to keep pace!
We’re looking for the right leader to build strong alliances with ISVs, cloud computing and silicon partners which accelerate the business impact of the product and GTM investments of both Moveworks and our partners. This is a highly visible role within Moveworks, and this individual will work directly with our founders, and other leaders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering to develop and execute on partner strategy against a well-defined set of KPIs including a major impact on sales. The individual will develop relationships with key stakeholders at our partner organizations at all levels, and across various functions.
Over time we will build a team of alliance managers. This role has the potential to develop into a people management role depending on the candidate’s success in role and career aspirations.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Develop the Movework Technology Alliances strategy to accelerate sales, working closely with key stakeholders from all functions of Moveworks from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Finance and Legal. Making a clear and measurable impact on sales is a key focus for this role.
- Work closely with each of our Technology Alliances partners to drive alignment on product and GTM with joint business plans that include well defined KPIs.
- Review these business plans in regular QBRs.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to generate pipeline, and support new logo and renewal efforts
- Develop and launch a successful Moveworks Technology Alliances program
- Establish feedback loops across the GTM team that allows us to continually iterate and improve our Technology Alliances strategy
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years experience with the technology industry (ideally enterprise software with exposure to SaaS, AI/ML or ITSM), including experience in technology alliances.
- Team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and ideas
- Strong technology aptitude that allows you to see trends, ask the right questions, and sell the Moveworks value proposition.
- Someone who thrives in an environment where you’re working with people, and have the ability to connect with various functional teams
- Excellent business acumen, and ability to develop and track business plans.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Attention to detail, well organized, and ability to multitask
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Comfortable and confident presenting new concepts to large audiences
- Willingness to travel, about 20% when things open up