Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities
The Demand Planner will create and manage the item forecasts at multiple levels within the hierarchy. This role will create and evaluate item-level statistical forecasts and support event based movement related to promotional activity, new product placement, and increased points of distribution to drive efficient purchasing execution and productive inventory. Additionally, the Demand Planner will represent the KeHE supply chain organization to the independent and regional account teams and facilitate seamless integration between customer and KeHE order management processes & systems. As with all positions at KeHE Distributors we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values. Essential Functions
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Deliver targeted results for all category and DC performance metrics: forecast accuracy, outbound fill rate, promotional execution, inventory turnover, and spoils.
- Partner with the appropriate Customer Fulfillment Specialists to integrate key account/channel demand into the overall DC/item forecasted need.
- Collaborate with the supply planning organization to insure alignment between forecast and execution.
- Utilize internal data to quickly recognize changes in item-level sales trends to drive a proactive response across the supply chain.
- Lead regularly scheduled meeting with category and DC leadership to review performance to KPI's, growth opportunities and trends, plans for at-risk inventory, new business/SKU offering inventory status.
- Provide data driven insight and actionable feedback to all internal partners regarding quality/accuracy of event based sales projections.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering or related field
- Forecasting/planning experience in a high SKU, slow movement environment utilizing advanced planning systems such as JDA Demand, SAP/APO, Logility, Oracle Demantra, Manhattan, etc.
- Solid understanding of applicable statistical concepts needed to appropriately "tune" forecasts.
- Outstanding analytical skills with demonstrated success organizing, analyzing and accurately interpreting large amounts of data.
- Prior experience in food industry and/or code sensitive product environment preferred.
- Outstanding communication (both verbal and written) and relationship management skills.
- Capable of influencing & educating organization on supply chain and forecasting success factors
- Ability to prioritize workload to have the most significant impact on customer satisfaction and performance to KPI's.
2022-16072 Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
KeHE Distributors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.