Customer Care Group Manager at Wix
Wix’s Customer Care Team. We care about improving our user's experience and success. We build amazing products that help our users grow their businesses. We’re responsible for collecting valuable user feedback to improve Wix’s products, and play a vital part in moving the company forward. We work in small teams to allow everyone to express their creativity and never stop learning.
We offer competitive pay, company equity, comprehensive health, dental & vision benefits, and 401K matching. You’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers (and bosses) and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high-profile startup environment.
An experienced, senior manager with 2-3 years’ experience leading managers of a customer-facing team. You have a record of building and leading high-performing teams of 50+ to consistently exceed customer satisfaction targets. You’re motivated by cultivating exceptional customer care experiences, and inspire your teams with this same passion.
Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You’re methodical, detail oriented, and have experience leading a team in that spirit. You’re a born leader and motivator. You can make data-driven decisions that can define global customer experience strategy.
You have the ability to work with cross-functional teams across several locations. You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture. You’re motivated, independent, and exceptional at project management and organization.
As a Customer Care Group Manager you will:
- Oversee an organization of up to 100 Customer Care Experts.
- Mentor, advise and lead your Team Leaders in their journey to grow their teams and help create an amazing online presence for Wix users.
- Unite teams and inspire them to create one-of-a-kind experiences for Wix users.
- Set high performance goals at the team and individual level, and coach to achieve goals with candor and transparency.
- Make important hiring decisions to shape our department.
- Influence the way we support our users and champion new ideas to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
- Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience.
- See the big picture while navigating our matrix organization, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
- Help establish and implement Customer Care strategy.
Approximate base compensation $78,000 - $100,000. In addition to base pay, you will receive company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift, and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.