Customer Ambassador at SHIFT (Sacramento, CA)
- Evaluating customer’s vehicles and providing them with accurate vehicle valuations
- Providing customers smooth and easy test drive and delivery appointments
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of vehicles by becoming an expert on DMV paperwork
- Solving problems by working hand in hand with internal Sales, Financing, and Field Support Reps
- Making efficient decisions to ensure successful appointments and excellent customer experience.
- Partnering with the customer to provide excellent service on a daily basis during every interaction
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- High attention to detail.
- A strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Self-motivation and team-orientation.
- Calm demeanor under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Highly effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility with your schedule and are open to working mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous retail sales experience with consumer technology.
- Experience with Salesforce and Slack.
- Potential to earn monthly bonuses on top of your normal compensation.
- Competitive medical / vision / dental benefits for full-time employees and their families.
- Flexible full and part time schedules
Shift is a leading end-to-end auto ecommerce platform transforming the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. Our mission is to make buying or selling a used car fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. Having gone public in October 2020, we are at the beginning of our journey and hope you join us for the ride!
At Shift, we’re all about growth - we are a culture of people who are eager to grow, who are ready to roll up their sleeves and learn new things. We were founded by a scrappy group of visionaries who were by no means “car experts” but who had the desire to work together to change an industry. We’ll take the open-minded go-getter over the pure subject matter expert any day.
We also believe cars are meant for everyone, so our company should be, too. We never discriminate against any candidate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply, even if you’re unsure if you meet all the requirements. (Even if this particular role isn’t the right fit, chances are we will have the right one soon.)