LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. If you are traveling to the area, we invite you to take advantage of our space if you would like to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space - and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next - unified observability. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are looking for a Chief Information Officer to own and scale all global information technology initiatives and strategy. This critical role will report directly to the CEO and will collaborate heavily with the CISO, CLO, CMO, and additional leadership to oversee and transform our internal systems and processes required to enable the success of LogicMonitor’s unique objectives and goals.
Additionally, you will also serve as a transformational thought leader and visionary for our customers. LogicMonitor’s observability, powered by automation, allows CIOs to become truly strategic and drive better experiences for customers and employees. By representing the value of our products to fellow CIOs, you will champion the positioning of LogicMonitor as the market-leading cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprises. This will include speaking at conferences and other customer-facing events, and gaining valuable face time with our customers.
It is instrumental you have extensive experience in a fast growth corporate environment, have built organizations to scale for go-to-market technology implementations, and have leadership experience across public and private technology environments. This is an exciting opportunity to enable the overall business strategy while envisioning new ways of global collaboration and productivity.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Own and scale LogicMonitor's IT stack, systems, processes, and data integrity to provide a market leading digital experience across all global regions
- Empower LMer success by ensuring they have the tools and systems needed, while simultaneously enabling business continuity by automating processes and reducing system redundancies across orgs
- Manage a global team of IT and Business Technology professionals
- Oversee the strategy and operations of our IT environment and processes; comfortable presenting to Executive Leadership team
- Partner cross functionally to ensure technology stack meets business needs while spearheading business transformation through digitization, simplification, & automation
- Plan, deploy, and maintain IT systems and operation to meet SOC compliance
- Develop IT policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure they support company-wide goals.
- Represent the value of our product to the CIO customer persona
- Engage with CIOs and customers at conferences, speaking engagements, and other events to serve as an evangelist for the LM product
What You'll Need:
- 15+ years of relevant experience required, preferably in fast-growth technology/SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience in senior leadership role (VP or above) capacity at public company
- Proven track record of developing people, leading, and managing high-performing teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to express complex IT concepts and recommendations to executive leadership and board
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in cross-functional business partnering
- Ability to manage the big picture and roll up the sleeves to dive into details
- Have high business ethics standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, IT management, IT security, Master's degree preferred
- Experience in leading a company through an IPO process as a leader in IT a plus
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.