Business Systems Administrator at GitLab
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Business Systems Administrators work on the configuration of GitLab's Salesforce.com instance and all packages, tools and integrations associated with it. They work with Field Operation's internal customers such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance to gather requirements for improvement projects and then execute on those projects. They work with a combined team of Business Systems Engineers, Data Analysts, and Sales Operations Specialists to keep our Go-To-Market processes automated and efficient.Responsibilities
- Support our internal customers by fielding any and all questions, solving problems on the spot or routing them to who can solve in a timely manner.
- Oversee the configuration and support of our suite of Sales Tools, being the go-to person for any questions or improvement ideas.
- Build enhancements with Salesforce.com configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, process builder and lightning components.
- Expert knowledge on the use of Salesforce.com objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, and Campaigns.
- Jump in and own short range Sales efficiency projects, having real impact on Sales performance.
- Gather business requirements for improvement projects and synthizie them into technical specifications for Business Systems Engineers to build
- 2+ Years experience in a Sales Operations, Business Operations or Business Systems role.
- Received or pursuing the Salesforce.com Administrator certification.
- Experience with Quote to Cash or Configure, Price, Quote functionality.
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data.
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility.
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and across teams.
- Experience with Zuora and Zuora CPQ.
- Experience with DataFox, DiscoverOrg or similar data enrichment tools.
- Salesforce.com App Builder, Architect or other advanced certifications.
- Experience working at a subscription based product company.
- Experience working in an Agile team work environment.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Ability to use GitLab
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30min screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.