Analyst Training Deployment - Provider Trainer at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as an Analyst, Training Deployment - Provider Trainer in Regional Corporate Locations or Remote
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Analyst, Training Deployment - Provider Trainer to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader at the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We’re creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Talent Deployment team, you will enable our ability to deliver and execute role-based onboarding and training initiatives for clinical staff at Village MD. The Provider Trainer will play an integral role in the successful launch and scaling of new Village Medical clinics as well as supporting the training needs of newly acquired practices within a specific region. You will provide training and at the elbow support of new team members using a consistent approach and standard of care. In addition, you will partner with operational/clinical leaders to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate regional-specific training standards for a dedicated market. You will work closely with other regional training teams, Learning & Development, SMEs, and business partners to appropriately deliver, evaluate, and refine our programs with a focus on quality and speed to productivity. This role reports directly to the Regional Training Deployment Manager.
This role includes 50% travel between locations within a specific region.
How you can make a difference
- Responsible for facilitation of Instructor-Led or Virtual Instructor-Led new hire training courses, new processes, and continued education for existing associates as well as one-on-one training, when needed. Performs physical preparation of training facilities including production and maintenance of course materials, metrics, and evaluations. Effectively navigate and troubleshoot IT technical issues and connectivity for virtual sessions.
- Partners with the Regional Training Manager, and supports the planning, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of the standard role-based training curriculum for Providers and clinical staff team members, to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality, patient-centered, and cost-effective care for all patients.
- Documents regional specific workflows that support the clinical applications of the EMR per region. Supports new acquisitions by assessing training needs and developing and implementing regional/clinic training plans/programs per VillageMD Enterprise learning standards. Provides go live support as needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Applications Project Managers and EMR Support & Optimization teams to determine impact of new initiatives and ensures alignment with long-term strategic objectives. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure EMR and clinical application integration configurations have appropriate leadership buy-in and approval and meets the overall mission and strategy of VillageMD.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential issues and participate in their resolution with highest customer satisfaction.
- Promotes system security, patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance standards are upheld.
- Understand workflow, policies, and procedures related to clinical and non-clinical associates and work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure the most current information is being conveyed. Complies with policies and procedures regarding EMR change management for configuration updates and tracking.
- Provide coaching and feedback during and after training programs as well as throughout the initial 90-day review period.
Skills for success
- Must demonstrate a strong training background along with excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within flexible time frames.
- A high level of personal accountability and ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and relationship skills with demonstrated success training new team members on the required clinical workflows, processes, and clinical practices to integrate successfully.
- Comfort with data can leverage reporting and metrics to evaluate the efficacy of training and support approaches, as well as identify skills gaps.
- Creativity, flexibility, and demonstrated critical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence associates in training through effective presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to assess the learning needs of new team members and independently adjust teaching/training approach as required to quickly and efficiently bring new hires up to speed.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical staff in their use of the EMR to advance workflows to optimal efficiency that reflects best practices set by the Clinical Operations team.
- Demonstrating effective time management and prioritization; excelling at both hands-on execution as well as training team members in supporting efficient clinic patient flow.
- Acting as a role model of culture; demonstrating professionalism in all providers, patient, and team member interactions; a true ambassador for the Village Medical brand.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Education or other Health Related field OR a combination of 2 years in healthcare or education preferred
- Minimum 3 years of EMR experience (Athena experience strongly preferred)
- Minimum 2 years End User Training required
- Integration/Practice Onboarding experience preferred
- Flexible to priority shifts based on business needs
- Appropriate working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with presentations to small and large groups in classroom environments, along with one-on-one training
- Experience creating training material and workflow standard operating processes.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, creative, problem-solving, and team collaboration skills
- Strong time management and personal organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Preferred experience with one regional workflow including but not limited to Provider, Clinical Lead or Medical Assistant.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus, and a valuable health benefit package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.