Analyst, Therapies Commercial Operations at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Support partnership development between Tempus and the Life Science industry by identifying and analyzing patient cohorts that best fit the inclusion & exclusion criteria for interventional clinical trials conducted by biopharma companies
- Partner with Tempus’ Pharma Business Development, Medical and Operations teams to the best-fit engagement strategies for clinical trials
- Manage lead generation activities in partnership with the Commercial Ops Lead including supporting the adoption of lead generation tools by the BD team and lead scoring for prioritization
- Partner with the Engineering and Data Science teams to design and implement automated processes that evaluates the prevalence of patient populations
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analytical or consulting role within or in support of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry
- Strong command of SQL and/or other scripting languages to retrieve data from various bioinformatics databases
- Experience working with disorganized data from various sources and translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Comfortable working in a client-facing, fast-paced environment with executive stakeholders
- Experience building client-ready deliverables and other outputs
- Strong interest in oncology, cancer genomics, molecular biology and/or clinical trials, as demonstrated by focus area in school/university or a side project
- Ability to prioritize work independently, take ownership of deliverables, navigate ambiguity and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Curiosity and willingness to learn skills to elevate the use of automation in commercial operations