Fusion92 is building the future of marketing through an unparalleled, data-driven approach to solving our clients' toughest problems. We call ourselves a Marketing Transformation Partner for clients, as through a culture of curiosity, fearlessness, teamwork and leadership, we turn our expertise toward creating new paths forward where our services and technology together unlock unprecedented growth.
We're an independent, national enterprise based in Chicago with hubs in Detroit, Austin and Denver. Fusion92 is committed to a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace that drives a positive impact in our global community.
We are experts across every field and discipline in marketing.
Fusion92 is for those who are obsessed with curiosity and innovation. We unite data scientists, media buyers, copywriters, technologists, developers, consultants, coders, UX/UI specialists, designers, strategists, producers, operations pros and more to deliver real results and to give answers to the unanswerable.
We launch products, we have patented innovations, we create award-winning ideas - we transform businesses. We are dreamers and doers, and we are ready for you to join us.
Our difference is our people. That's where you come in.
If you're curious and looking for a remote-flexible, integrated team where you can fearlessly collaborate and deliver best-in-class work, join us!
This position is responsible for developing and optimizing strategic plans for clients across paid, owned, and earned digital channels including programmatic video and display, social and search. The person in this position will work across multiple clients to develop audience-targeted channel strategies and tactics to deliver on clients' objectives.
You will be responsible for uncovering consumer insights and evaluating digital behaviors to create and present thoughtful, well-structured digital marketing strategies and plans for our clients. This will be achieved by utilizing a mix of strong analytical skills, audience insights, and a comprehensive understanding of the digital media ecosystem.
Candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, exceptional analytical skills, and a knack for converting insights into creative, actionable recommendations. And tie these recommendations to measurement plans that demonstrate effectiveness in reaching client objectives.
This role will work directly with the VP, Media Strategy and the directors of media investment and analytics.
Bringing our core values - Curiosity, Fearlessness, Teamwork and Leadership - to life will be critical to the success of this individual.
Candidates MUST be in one of our four key hubs (Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Michigan)
* While our offices are currently open, daily in-office attendance is not required.
- Lead the development, implementation and management of comprehensive and impactful media strategies and plans across all channels including paid social, programmatic digital, and paid search.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients with a clear understanding of their business model and marketing needs
- Deliver high-level written plans and presentations
- Lead an audience-based approach using advanced audience targeting and measurement approaches.
- Apply measurement strategies to identify and deliver priority marketing outcomes
- Manage the team's processes from strategic development through activation and optimization
- Develop and manage direct-partner media programs
- Manage deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and execution
- Provide insights into new, innovative ways to achieve client objectives through varied use of digital strategies and platforms
- Mentor the development of team members
- Foster strong working relationships across functional areas
- Participate in agency growth and thought leadership
- 8+ years' experience working in paid media strategy and planning
- 4 years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
- Direct experience working with clients on development and presentation of media strategies and plans.
- Data and metrics-based orientation
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverable across multiple clients and projects
- Proactive approach to internal team needs and client needs
- Team player - dependable, respectful, and communicative
- Positive, curious attitude
- Strong work ethic
- BA in media, marketing, or business-related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint skills
The hiring range for this discipline within our industry is $110,000 to $150,000. Where an employee is paid within this range will depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to location, years of experience, education, internal pay structure, and other contributing factors.
Disclaimer: All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.