VP of Demand Generation at Clarify Health Solutions (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:11 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022
We are on a mission to change healthcare by deliberately bringing together healthcare experience, Silicon Valley big data software engineering, and cutting-edge data science. Clarify Health's enterprise analytics platform empowers providers, payers, and life sciences companies to deliver better care to patients through actionable insights. With industry-leading statistical modeling and machine learning, Clarify Health harnesses the power of the most comprehensive longitudinal dataset in the US by linking clinical, claims, prescription, lab, and social determinants of health data across over 300 million lives.
We came together to empower physicians and care teams to deliver great care. We are a passionate group of professionals dedicated to making healthcare better. We are a purpose-driven team bringing our vision of better care to life.
*Please note, while this job is listed as remote, we can only employ in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, ND, NC, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, IL, MD, VA. If your state is not listed, we cannot move forward with your application. *
Clarify is looking for a Vice President of Demand Generation to lead the charge on pipeline generation to meet the revenue goals that will fuel Clarify’s next stages of growth. You will manage a team of demand gen managers and more. You’ll develop ABX strategies to target and engage key accounts as well as manage middle-of-the-funnel engagement and conversion strategies. Reporting to the CMO, you’ll collaborate across teams, including product marketing, brand communications, marketing operations, brand design, revenue operations, and sales leadership.
Does this sound like you?
· You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
· You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
· You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
· You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
· You take great care in the details.
- Design a comprehensive demand generation strategy, which includes plans for verticals and market segments
- Manage and develop a team of top-performing demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs across all channels, providing coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
- Partner closely with sales and rev ops to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Utilize and enhance all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing
- Partner with marketing ops on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
- Manage marketing budgets, vendors relationships, and partner to ensure timely and on-budget execution of programs to hit team goals.
What we are looking for
- We are always looking for new team members who will add to our culture and have a strong passion for impact. In particular, the Snr Manager/ Director of Marketing Operations will have:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, 5+ specific to demand generation
- 4+ years of experience managing a team and driving demand gen for a SaaS company, preferably healthcare
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead team to achieve results
- Proven success in launching and successfully running demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Experience with account-based marketing and selling
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data which you will then translate into actionable changes
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills
- Passionate about technology – able to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story
- Experience with budgeting, media planning, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
- Healthcare experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary (200k-220k base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More Information on Clarify Health Solutions
Clarify Health Solutions operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Clarify Health Solutions was founded in 2015. It has 208 total employees. To see all 7 open jobs at Clarify Health Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description