From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Product Marketing at Fivetran is responsible for customer and market insights to drive product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, while influencing campaigns to drive product growth. The cross-functional role partners with product, sales, design, communications, and analysts. The role will be deeply familiar with the customer lifecycle to shape the product evaluation, purchase, and expansion experience. Key programs include driving launches, defining growth strategies with integrated campaigns, supporting enablement for sale effectiveness, as well as collaborating with AR and PR teams.As a Product Marketing Manager:
- Research, define, and develop go-to-market strategies and messaging for new product and solution offerings
- Develop thought leadership messaging that distinctly differentiates Fivetran from legacy and modern alternatives
- Enable and drive sales and marketing growth teams on key use cases, personas, ideal customer profiles, and competitive differentiation
- Drive and execute engaging content for growth campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails
- Shape and own new growth strategies including additional use cases and partner solutions
- Research and define customer segmentation to reach new markets, users, improve engagement, and drive pipeline through more targeted campaigns and enablement efforts
- Engage partner teams at a strategic messaging level to drive high impact solutions for co-marketing events and field activities
- Deliver competitive analysis for key technologies including win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap advances
- A strong understanding of analytics and data: You enjoy talking to and working with data geeks who use various data pipeline and integration tools and personally have experience working with these types of products.
- In-person or virtual communication expertise. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders from creative to technical
- Messaging Ownership: You will be the storyteller and owner in articulating our product capabilities, you enjoy proactively developing and it will be your job to keep it engaging and insightful
- Initiative driven, self starter
- Be an awesome team-mate. We expect each other to take on responsibility, be accountable for results, and be nice. As a result, we have a great work environment where we like and trust each other, enjoy working together, and we want to like working with you
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.