Technical Account Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:
Acquia is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to provide technical expertise and enablement to customers. As a Named TAM, you will be a dedicated advisor to 4-7 high-value customers. You will assess their business needs and offer long-term strategic planning. You can expect to provide ongoing guidance on Drupal and Acquia products, recommend standard methodologies, assist in ensuring successful launches, and help customers resolve technical issues. The ideal candidate has a broad and deep background in Drupal and web development, significant LAMP stack knowledge, and a rare blend of technical and customer relationship skills.Requirements:
- Provide enablement and troubleshooting on a wide variety of technical and strategic topics, including Drupal standard methodologies, development operations, and Acquia products, including cloud hosting
- Ensure successful site launches
- Connect customers with other subject matter specialists within Acquia and beyond
- Serve as your customers’ advocates on internal Acquia teams
- Communicate with customers with clarity and courtesy – verbally, in writing, and via other communications tools such as video conferencing
- Travel to customer’s location for onsite visits (varies depending on location, but usually 1-3 days per month)
- Efficiently prioritize multiple requests from multiple customers
- Collaborate with other team members on technical and customer service challenges
- Deep experience with Drupal site and application architecture, including an aptitude for building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of Drupal site recipes (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, brochure sites, etc.)
- Proven record of providing customer relationship management with excellent customer satisfaction
- Proven understanding of LAMP internals and resource management
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build lasting value for customers
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Seeks to identify, analyze and solve problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct. Looks for root causes, not just symptoms of the problem. Weighs pros and cons of actions. Differentiates when to or when not to bring up issues.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Listens and probes to understand, diagnose and understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others.
- Experience with enterprise web technologies like Varnish and Memcached
- Consulting or customer service background
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, multiple government agencies etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.