Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We're looking for an experienced product marketer to develop new marketing strategies and plans for the multi-billion-dollar Adobe Photoshop businesses. We have an opportunity to massively grow the number of professionals and enthusiasts who use our digital imaging solutions to bring their creative vision to life. You will help define our customer journeys, channels, and the marketing strategies we need to lift awareness and consideration, promote engagement with new features and services, and retain our users. You'll be the voice of our leading brands and build a global community of fans. Join a team of product marketers and GTM strategists who work with senior executives to deliver greater customer value, strengthen the creative community, unlock new markets and audiences, and accelerate profitable growth.
What You'll Do
- Create the outbound marketing strategy for Photoshop.
- Create product messaging grounded in customer and product truth.
- Develop compelling content that connects with distinct audiences and showcases product value and user experiences.
- Develop a comprehensive event strategy.
- Cultivate a community of influencers and ambassadors who shape brand perceptions and engagement.
- Unlock new marketing channels and optimize existing channels.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in product marketing, marketing, or go-to-market roles
- Consumer technology product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Proven track record for growing new and existing businesses and building strong cross-company relationships with multi-discipline stakeholders and senior executives.
- Solid understanding of consumer and enterprise software and SaaS, business drivers, and emerging trends.
- Exceptional leadership skills and community building; thrives working across highly-matrixed organizations with strong ability to influence senior decision makers
- Highly skilled presenting in a concise, effective and influential manner to a variety of audiences, including senior executives, customers, media and industry analysts on a regular basis.
- Track record for developing audience-minded content that drives desired outcomes via modern mediums.
- Ability to assess the competition and drive perception-shifting efforts that differentiate Adobe in credible, compelling ways.
- BS/BA degree