Sr Product Marketing Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Document Cloud Product Marketing Manager will support the strategy and execution for the engagement and retention efforts for Adobe Acrobat. You will demonstrate your customer knowledge to lead engagement and retention strategy through the lens of customer journeys, while collaborating with product marketing and management to help define product requirements. You will plan and execute a roadmap of initiatives to drive customer-centric engagement, while coordinating across internal teams to execute engagement programs in market.
- Responsible for engagement and retention strategy that will help guide PM and go-to-market strategy
- Market intelligence-be the specialist on our customers, who are they and their use cases - what drives product use.
- Understand the competitive landscape-be a specialist on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document target customer journeys, including their use cases, how they use the product, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make
- Collaborate with global marketing and campaign teams to translate strategy into execution tactics
- Look at engagement through the lens of the customer and their end-to-end journey with Document Cloud products and services
- 5+ years of direct experience in a product marketing or product management, where you worked cross-functionally
- Proven understanding of services as a product and customer experience as a key functional role in product marketing
- Marketing experience and working knowledge of SEO, social, email marketing, and PR
- Ability to build a strategy and drive the creation of a roadmap of projects based on analysis of data, journey research and competitive analysis
- Highly organized and able to respond to continuous requests from cross-functional and remote teams
- Ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines
- Ambitious, self-starter with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong project and time management skills