Chewy is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join our high-performing Product team in our Boston, MA or Bellevue, WA office. You will unleash the power of data to help pet parents keep their pets happy, healthy, and active. Even if our customers don’t know exactly what they’re looking for, sniffing it out is our problem, not theirs. We meet our pet parents and animal caretakers where they are with products, information, and services tailored to their needs. You will own a roadmap informed by quantitative and qualitative insights, supported with clear business and technical requirements. You will collaborate with the analytics, data science, UX design, and software engineering teams to deliver a world-class customer experience for pet parents and partners everywhere.
What you'll do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences.
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership and superior communication skills.
- Define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Collaborate with analytics, data science, and engineering resources to deliver features with strong customer and business value.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in eCommerce or B2C product management.
- BS in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations.
- Passion and curiosity
- Flexibility for periodic travel
- Familiarity with natural language processing, taxonomy, and/or search technologies
- Fluency in SQL and/or Tableau
- Experience in engineering, analytics, or UX design roles
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]