Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Senior Paid Media Manager to join our fast-growing team and establish the paid media function, managing a digital media budget north of $6M. The role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of data-driven paid digital marketing accountable to drive B2B demand and pipeline. You will be responsible for executing segmented and personalized digital campaigns using paid social, paid search, display and video. If you’re passionate about continuous testing, learning and improvement driven through a culture of innovation, you could be the one. This data-driven role reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Own the paid digital media budget and strategy accountable to drive predictable engagement and pipeline
- Hands-on execution of paid digital media campaigns across paid social, paid search, display and video
- Sourcing, fielding and evaluation of both broad base and niche paid digital media opportunities
- Collaborate with Creative and Content to deliver performant social, search, display and video ads
- Collaborate with Digital and SEO on keyword strategy and site alignment
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to achieve and maintain 100% first-touch attribution confidence working toward a multi-touch contribution model
- Establish and maintain real-time reporting on paid media ROAS across engagement of target accounts; conversion of MQLs; and pipeline contribution
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 years of demonstrable paid digital marketing performance in B2B SaaS
- Proven and predictable pipeline contribution
- Fluency in strategy-to-pipe paid social, search, display and video
- Hands-on tech stack fluency including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft, Facebook
- Fluency with target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Data fluency and focus on predictable analytics
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $110,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.