Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are looking for a Sr. Director, Product Marketing to join our growing CMO organization, helping to conceptualize, build, and drive our Digital Experience Monitoring PMM Initiatives. In this role, you will be at the forefront of shaping our go-to-market strategy across AMS in direct partnership with the regional Zscaler sales and channel teams. The role requires a clear understanding of and experience in marketing SaaS to enterprises. Domain expertise in security and networking is a plus. The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in awareness and demand generation, including digital marketing, account based marketing, CXO programs, and ecosystem and partner marketing. The person must also have a creative flair, project management and planning skill, sales understanding and people leadership experience.
In this role, you will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in the security space. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both internal operational responsibilities - pipeline generation, lead flow, funnel metrics - as well as outbound responsibilities - interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales. The role reports directly to the CMO, until a VP of PMM is hired.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a high growth software company where they built a high performing marketing organization. They should be hands-on with the ability to lead by example.
- Develop the marketing strategy, framework for execution and the allocation of budget for maximum impact
- Develop and manage the bottoms-up demand generation plan from leads to opportunities
- Guide and manage the account based marketing efforts in each region
- Develop and tailor marketing campaigns (online and traditional) for each local market
- Execute on persona-based programs, primarily CXO programs
- Create customized written content that can be used for the tactics above
- Maximize PR and social visibility for the company
- Cross functionally collaborate with core business partners - Sales, global marketing services team, and other regional teams
- 10+ years of experience in marketing that includes work in field marketing, campaign design and creation and account based marketing
- Significant experience managing people and growing marketing teams
- Combination of small and large company experience with a track record of doing the work and leading by example
- Experience working in enterprise software-as-a-service companies, preferably in security or networking
- Metrics driven with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with systems like Marketo (marketing automation) and Salesforce (CRM)
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
We are playing in a rapidly growing 20B + TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow. People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.