Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing at Dentsu
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
Dentsu is looking for a Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing to support retail clients in the managing of their product catalog and associated data feeds within eCommerce advertising. Reporting into the Sr. Manager, the Sr. Associate will work closely with the media channel teams on their feed-based initiatives, provide daily QA on their feed health and delivery, implement optimization recommendations to the client’s data and collaborate with the respective media teams using the feed to improve performance and support ad-hoc requests. The Sr. Associate will need to demonstrate an understanding of feed-powered media, the role it plays in optimizing media campaigns, and client’s needs surrounding their data and relevant challenges.
- Manage internal feed management platform and tools to QA & ensure the proper generation, delivery, and setup of your client’s data feeds
- Review client’s product data and feeds for missing, incorrect, invalid, or uncategorized data and implement updates or notify relevant parties of necessary updates to improve the overall health of the client’s data feeds
- Collaborate with and act as the main point of contact for campaign support and any feed-related needs across all relevant media channel teams for assigned client that are using feeds
- Collaborate with relevant media channel teams to implement and test feed optimizations to product data (product titles, descriptions, categories, images, etc.) in line with client objectives and media channel strategy
- Communicate effectively with clients around feed strategies, required updates, or other feed-related needs, challenges, or opportunities in conjunction with their goals & objectives
- Build trust with clients and media channel teams by showing an understanding and expertise in the utilization of feeds, potential feed strategies, and the requirements & specifications that vendors/partners have for their feeds
- Understand & support the setup, connection, and capabilities of vendors/partners (primarily: Google Merchant Center & Facebook Commerce Manager) feed UIs and management platforms
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital marketing, eCommerce, retail search, paid search, PPC, Shopping, paid social, programmatic, or related field or 1+ years managing data feeds or managing product data within digital advertising
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Experience with Feed-powered advertising partners & respective platforms, Google Shopping (Google Merchant Center), Facebook (Facebook Commerce Manager), Amazon (Vendor/Seller Central), etc.
- Certifications in Google Shopping, Google Ads, Google Analytics preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint certification preferred
- Working knowledge of media channel execution & strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Retail Media, Programmatic, or eCommerce
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to identify data trends and insights through data analysis across large data sets
- Enthusiasm for leveraging technology in digital marketing and identifying solutions to client challenges through innovation and the use of technology
- Enjoy learning new platforms, skills, and media channel programs, while reviewing and analyzing large data centered around client’s merchandising efforts, product, inventory, and pricing data, while providing data analysis and reviewing large data sets
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
Please note that while this role is primarily located in our Fort Worth office, it can be remote from any US city. Preference to work CST hours. All of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.