Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 and 2022 lists!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Bestow Marketing team is highly visible, working across the company to champion the voice of our customers. We are responsible for our brand as well as acquiring, growing, and retaining our customers. We develop and deliver all our customer communication including our social media, website, and advertising. We believe data, advanced analytics, and good old fashioned strategy are the key to marketing effectiveness.
As the Social Media Manager for Bestow, you will establish and maintain social strategy, reporting, social listening, editorial calendars, trend spotting, and community management strategies for cross-functional teams. You’re ready to build a best-in-class-social playbook from the ground up. If this excites you, we'd love to have you apply!
We are open to candidates working Remotely in this role, but we have amazing offices in Austin and Dallas, TX if you desire to work in-person with our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Partner with the brand and growth teams in creative analysis and optimization of D2C (and frequently B2B, B2B2C as we expand our product offerings)
- Work with the creative team in adhering to ever-changing best practices across all channels
- Develop and manage influencer relationships across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Tiktok to execute briefs that create brand-focused content for publication on influencer and owned channels
- Collaborate with the larger team to provide valuable campaign feedback, insights, data, and analytics to continuously evolve our strategy and approach
- 5+ years relevant social media marketing experience
- Experience building social media playbooks
- Experience with social media management tools
- Proficient at all social media software tools for both data and deployment (ie: Facebook Manager)
- Expert knowledge of all social media networks, and how best to leverage them, in particular, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram).
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to balance the big picture with short-term needs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO plan
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Generous equity grant based on level
- Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.