As the Social Media and Community Manager, you’ll help maintain our relationship with customers in our digital communities and increase ActiveCampaign’s reach and follower growth on social media.
You’ll do this through customer interactions, creating educational content with our customer’s success in mind and advocates for our brand. You will also help maintain brand consistency across platforms, report social media results, repackage content for social media, and help build social media strategy.
What your day could consist of:
- Owning the growth and engagement strategy across conversations and conversational platforms with our customers - ensuring we create conversations as well as get questions answered
- Assisting community engagement, including posting, responding to, and managing comments and feedback from our customers, including ensuring accuracy within community discussion on product features and functionality
- Escalating issues with support or product functionality to our Support teams ensuring our customer’s questions are answered
- Managing and growing the ActiveCampaign Superuser program
- Tracking social media and community sentiment, feedback, and help compile community reports
- Leading the content strategy and publishing process for our customer community
- Working hand in hand with our Education team to ensure that our communities have the most up to date information about our products and services
- Partnering with Customer Marketing to help develop new customer advocate programs to drive awareness, growth, and engagement
- Gathering insights from community and communicate feedback that improves marketing, product development, support and sales process
- Co-creating content for our customer communities and external customer audiences on social media
- Connecting the dots between content in owned communities and external audiences and create community on other platforms like Quora, Reddit, and Salesforce
- Assisting the Social Media Support team with escalating customer issues in Zendesk
- Responding to customer reviews on sites like G2 and Shopify
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in a social or community role
- Strong passion for understanding customers and community building
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Experience in content creation and marketing, ideally for a high-growth product-based SaaS company
- Experience working across teams to develop and implement strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excels at time and project management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Driven, curious, self-starter
- Stellar organization skills
- Familiarity with major social media platforms and tools
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.