SEO Analyst (Remote) at Inflection
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:11 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022
About the Role
Inflection is looking for an SEO Analyst to support GoodHire’s digital marketing operations and growth channels. In this role, you’ll partner with our Growth Marketing Manager and work closely with our content, development, and product teams to drive strategic growth for our organic search channel. You will help lead the execution of on-site SEO strategy, technical optimization, and content strategy, while supporting our A/B testing and digital marketing programs to grow lead generation efforts.
In this role, you will:
- Execute the day-to-day details of our SEO strategy, including performing competitive keyword research, implementing on-site optimizations, and outlining content recommendations
- Identify content and ranking gaps between GoodHire and its competitors to make SEO growth recommendations
- Outline and implement recommendations for core HTML elements, headings, and body copy for new and existing content
- Support A/B testing programs by developing new testing strategies, monitoring performance, and analyzing impact to provide optimization recommendations
- Monitor organic KPIs using internal and external tools, including user acquisition metrics and position rankings
- Implement user experience optimizations directly in our content management systems, including CTAs, internal links, content layout adjustments, and multimedia use
- Share knowledge, findings, and thought leadership with Inflection stakeholders and leadership
You will be a fantastic fit for this role, if you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience with SEO
- Strong analytical skills for identifying gaps, trends, errors, and opportunities within our SEO strategy
- Experience working with content management systems including WordPress, HubSpot or similar systems
- Experience leveraging industry tools including Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, MarketMuse, Heap, Hotjar, Yoast, VWO or similar tools
- Demonstrated ability to audit technical performance, competitive rankings, internal and external link profiles, and intent-based content
- Experience recommending A/B tests to improve on-page user experience and conversion rate
- A passion for developing and navigating SEO theories, critical thinking, and competition
- Strong experience using Google Search Console and Analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Salesforce
- The ability to work with internal and external cross-collaborative teams in a fast-paced environment
At Inflection, we harness the power of big data to build modern, highly-intuitive applications that are changing the way companies, communities and marketplaces make decisions about who to hire and who to trust.
Through our flagship brand, GoodHire, we’ve redefined the employment background check industry, earning the trust of more than 100,000 customers and NPS and customer satisfaction scores that match those of America’s most trusted brands.
The reach of our solutions also expands beyond employment. Our Trust and Safety APIs are used today by some of the world’s largest sharing economy marketplaces to ensure their online and offline communities stay safe .
We're dedicated to fostering a company culture that's diverse, inclusive, supportive, and offers a place where employees can grow and thrive. Our Operating Values – Integrity, Customer Delight, Innovation, Speed With Rigor, Transparency, Leadership & Accountability, and The Golden Rule – aren’t just rhetoric, they are the touchstone of everything we do.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, EAP, pet insurance, legal assistance, etc.
- 401K with immediate vesting of employer contributions
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging program
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- High-growth, innovative environment with big opportunities for impact
- Learning and development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Paid time off to volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing
- Fully remote work experience
Our fair hiring policy:
Inflection values the individual and diversity of perspective. We believe that creating teams comprising members from various backgrounds and experiences is not only the fair approach, but the best approach. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. GoodHire prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.GoodHire offers reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
California Applicant Privacy Notice
More Information on Inflection
Inflection operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA and Omaha, NE. Inflection was founded in 2006. It has 193 total employees. To see all jobs at Inflection, click here.
Read Full Job Description