Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Paylocity, known for our best-in-class modern workforce solutions and service, is looking for a Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing (Paid Search) as part of our rapidly growing Demand Generation team. Consistently named among the top companies to work for, best companies to sell for, and fastest-growing software companies, Paylocity offers the opportunity to work for a vibrant, innovative company with strong, healthy company culture. And to top it off, our CEO's been named a Glassdoor Top CEO for four consecutive years!
Our talented Demand Generation team is all about embracing and encouraging a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and immense growth. Reporting to the Manager of Paid Media, you'll design, plan, and manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to generate pipeline revenue. The ability to provide thought leadership on campaign strategy, reporting, and optimizations is a must, and excellent communication and organization skills will take you far.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Manager, Digital Marketing
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages the daily workflow of SEM campaigns, including initiation and delegation of paid media projects, with the support of agency partners
- Development of all core deliverables, including strategy assessment, account auditing, keyword research and development, and campaign optimization recommendations
- Create impactful ad copy that will effectively generate brand awareness, engage prospects, and nurture leads
- Implement testing initiatives in key areas such as ad copy, ad scheduling, targeting tactics, and landing page messaging/layouts
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, content downloads, and MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads)
- Manages budgeting, forecasting, billing, and invoicing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or related field, or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of specific Paid Search experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Ability to work with stakeholders and external agencies to deliver feedback on deliverables (ad copy, creative, execution plans, etc.)
- Working knowledge of paid media marketing platforms: Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics, etc.
- Demonstrated capabilities in presenting findings and making recommendations for account optimizations to internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel optimization best practices
- Proven experience in establishing clear lines of communication and accountability between vendors and internal stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.