Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Performance Strategy team brings product and subject matter expertise to sales, partnering with front-line Client Partners and Account Managers on the leading edge of Reddit products. They partner with key stakeholders to drive growth initiatives, identify trends within your industry, and educate the sales team on product positioning. The team works closely with a cross-functional set of partners (Product, Sales Leadership, Business Marketing, Ad Operations, Measurement, Enablement, KarmaLab, etc).
Reddit is seeking a Performance Strategist who will be tasked with supporting the Large Customer Sales org and their Fortune 500 clients. Utilizing your understanding of digital media, in this role you'd be responsible for partnering with the sales team and other cross-functional partners to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenue by defining, educating, and scaling best practices and opportunities.
This role is based out of the Chicago office.
- Present Reddit’s value proposition to clients and agencies focused on direct response initiatives throughout walkthroughs of our product suite as an expert representative
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders about in-depth product functionalities, roadmap developments, ad platform intricacies, optimization strategies, campaign performance, and proactively identifying opportunities for growth and client success
- Act as a consultant to Client Account Manager, lead decisions on campaign set up and how to achieve client success metrics pre-launch, along with optimization strategies once live
- Collaborate with Client Partners throughout the pre-sale process to ensure client goals are achievable, and accurately depict Reddit’s key differentiation in the space
- Provide expert support to Client Partners and their books of business related to performance KPIs
- Provides strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding and renewal)
- Deliver value to Reddit Sales teams with strong analytical abilities, communication skills and subject matter expertise of performance marketing
- Help to lead new Alpha/Beta product launches in the market and escalate advertiser feedback
- Consistently navigate ambiguity and complex matters with quick problem-solving and strong communication and stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Collaborate effectively, identify & understand issues, and work effectively to create long-term solutions
- Take initiative and drive additional revenue streams for key Reddit clients while supporting Client Partners’ goals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in performance advertising
- BA/BS degree
- In-depth understanding of digital attribution solutions, tracking partners (including MMPs), the performance marketing landscape and their interdependencies
- Experience optimizing toward strict DR focused KPIs, as well as knowledge of holistic media planning to support brand awareness and performance campaigns in tandem
- Expert in the DR space - understanding the ecosystem of performance marketing, familiarity with advanced technical setups to achieve ROAS metrics
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments on an evolving team
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].