Senior Paid Social Manager at Pollen (Remote)
We're looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager to execute & scale Pollen's performance marketing campaigns. You'll be chiefly responsible for executing 30+ D2C acquisition campaigns pa, delivering at least $400,000 per experience launched whilst hitting stellar ROAS goals in the next 12 months. Relying on your past experience & data-driven mindset, you’ll run best-in-class D2C marketing campaigns, iterate on cross-platform playbooks and nail core performance KPIs. The campaigns you run will be at the core of Pollen's growth.In your first 12 months you will:
- Lead on the ideation & execution of paid social D2C acquisition campaigns for 30x tier-1 Pollen experiences per annum, driving at least $400,000 GMV booked per experience.
- Use your expertise & a data-led approach to master our campaign strategy, by running multi-platform campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, etc), deploying programmatic tactics, and advance audience segmentation to maintain at least 15% of channel mix by GMV whilst maintaining a > 5x ROAS.
- Develop & scale our D2C playbooks, iterating off the established cross-channel experience marketing plans by undertaking rigorous hypothesis-led testing of audience, creative, narrative, platform and more.
- Expand the function's scope to support the lifecycle of a Pollen user, collaborating with other Growth Marketing teams to uplift user LTV through reducing churn, driving reactivation and building brand loyalty.
- Form high-performing relationships with Partner Marketing, Creative Studio, and Insights, creating healthy tensions and feedback loops that make for fantastic growth opportunities.
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.About Pollen
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing [email protected] Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).