Who You Are:
- Jedi-level understanding of paid search, paid social, display, and video.
- Able to balance the science of paid advertising with the art of marketing
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and results driven
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Your Typical Day:
- Research, ideate, implement, and optimize paid media campaigns and manage budgets.
- Produce landing pages to improve performance and the customer experience
- Collaborate with content, product marketing, demand generation, design, and web teams
- Analyze and report on paid media campaigns to executives
- You'll lead the effort on developing new campaigns and optimizing old campaigns for optimal performance.
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- At least 4 years of experience in performance marketing, with at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS.
- Background in web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau preferred
- Experience with ad tech and martech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Segment, VWO, Clearbit, FullStory, etc
Bonus Points If...
- You’ve done or supported ABM in the past
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings