Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
Motive builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust Motive’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At Motive, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Social. This is an exciting opportunity for an established Paid Social expert to join a team that is leading the charge in the growth of a rapidly evolving market. This individual will own all Paid Social campaigns across platforms. Core responsibilities include strategy development, planning, and execution. Working within our collaborative performance marketing team, this individual will play a major role in building omni-channel campaigns across many product lines. This role will report into the Director of Performance Marketing with a strong dotted line to the VP of Performance Marketing, with plenty of C-level visibility.What You'll Do:
- Own the strategy, campaign setup, and execution of campaigns across various Paid Social platforms
- Build advanced and efficient funnels for the entire buying cycle for multiple market segments and product lines
- Creatively leverage industry, product, and intent level data sources to build high performing tactics
- Actively optimize creative, ad messaging, target audiences, landing pages, bidding options to maximize ROAS
- Partner with design teams to tailor prospect experiences with our ads and landing pages
- Be accountable for ROAS of 7-figure annual budget
- 5+ years of Paid Social campaign management, including strategy development and hands-on execution in Linkedin, Facebook, and other Social platforms
- Experience with analyzing performance data, across online and offline sources, to inform optimization decisions
- Strong technical understanding of platform-level nuances and digital regulatory changes that could impact performance
- Biased towards testing and improving outcomes with a curiosity of digging deeper into reasons driving performance trends
- Comfortable in presenting strategy and campaign outcomes to internal audiences of various levels
- Experience with B2B advertising
- Proficiency in Excel
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.