At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories and create an impactful, design-forward, and easy-to-manage online presence. We're growing our International team and continuing to bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We are looking for a senior brand marketer to help improve the strategic direction of in-market growth for the German market. You'll work with the International Marketing Team and with the NYC-based marketing team to implement the localised in-market strategy with a hyper focus on brand building across all marketing channels.
This role is based in Amsterdam and is reporting to the Director, International Marketing and GTM. It's currently a full-time remote position but being based in the Netherlands is a requirement.You'll Get To…
- Help manage Squarespace's cultural relevance through brand marketing strategy ideation and execution
- Help improve growth and influence across all KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing Return on investment, LTV, and retention
- Partner with all teams, including Media, Content, Social, CRM and Comms to ensure optimisation across channels
- Facilitate outreach and communication with our brand partners
- Create internal presentations for all active marketing projects, whilst monitoring and tracking the progress and performance
- Master the use of internal Squarespace tools for project, performance and finance management
- Draft agreements to ensure proper usage for all brand marketing activity
- Maintain current knowledge of local cultural trends and market media usage patterns
- Assemble relevant, well-thought out brand marketing opportunities in response to KPIs
- 6+ years of brand marketing experience across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Native or Fluent German Speaker
- Understanding of localised marketing and how cultural perspectives influence in-market plans
- An eye for great brand partner opportunities, with the ability to stay on the pulse of culture, news, media, design, influencers, tech and trends
- Knowledge to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working within the organisation
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a dynamic environment
Squarespace is the all-in-one platform with everything to sell anything, providing customers in approximately 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to sell physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, reservations and more. Powered by best-in-class design for a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, our suite of fully integrated products enables anyone to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, and Chicago, Illinois.Our Commitment
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.