Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers and curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumlutlets.com) is looking for an innovative, positive, highly self-motivated team player who is passionate about “figuring out” business solutions or “identifying” business opportunities basing on data to join us as our Sr. Marketing Business Analyst. Candidates on this position are expected to have a combination of data warehousing exploration experience, advanced statistical skills and great business acumen and judgement. A good understanding of business strategy and experience in ecommerce or women fashion apparel industry is a great plus. This position directly reports to SVP, Marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Own end to end marketing analytics including traffic and ROI analysis, customer growth and retention (CRM) and ad hoc analysis supporting critical business decision. Design and implement report/dashboards and presentations for the consumption of business stakeholders.
- Develop and implement deep-dive reporting system for a full spectrum of marketing channels across search, social, affiliate, email, SMS, display, etc., monitor channel performance and ROI and analyze large data sets to identify scale and optimization opportunities.
- Support and provide analysis and financial justification to new marketing opportunities and partnership programs.
- Conduct statistical analysis, design and test marketing hypothesis around business questions and implement experiment in collaboration cross functionally within the organization.
- Analyze, identify and recommend customer segmentation strategy 3 and develop, optimization and refine customer segments for targeted campaigns for various marketing channels.
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands on experience and skilled at Adobe or Google Analytics, proficient at creating analytics reports frontend as well as backend integration
- Hands on experience and skilled at database querying using SQL (or similar query language)
- Hands on experience and skilled at BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Spotfire,etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics/data mining
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive rigorous prioritization and decision making to achieve complex goals
- Excellent communication skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
- Data mining and statistical packages such as R/Python
- Major in mathematics, economics, statistics or business analytics
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehousing techniques
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other