In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst that will have the opportunity to understand and analyze various sources of demand. This role will be part of the Marketing Operations team which supports Marketing core and qualifying Sales teams. This role will work closely with Marketing, Data Science and Sales teams to explore all avenues of inbound demand and extrapolate insights for teams to action on. We are looking for someone to be an informed voice for our data strategy to achieve operational excellence.
- Develop and manage key revenue and marketing funnel metrics to drive revenue growth and enable forecasting
- Proactively surface potential problems within the marketing funnel and work with Marketing/Sales leaders to create action plans
- Proactively solution areas of improvement within Marketing processes, data collection and analytic models
- Build data models that can be used by marketing program owners to understand the efficacy of their programs
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences across the marketing org and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared successes or failures
- Distill large datasets into actionable insights for teams by building dashboards in reporting/analytic platforms for proactive and reactive needs
- Insightfully deliver actionable ad-hoc intelligence and recommendations to leaders as needed
- Lead cross-functional work streams with teams to unify and improve data availability to and from new tools and sources
- Partner tightly with Data Science to ensure processes and best practices are set to maintain the integrity of inbound data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- 5-7+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or Analytics
- 5+ years of SQL experience and a high level of comfort in manipulating/joining large data sets from different sources
- Experience with different marketing attribution methodologies
- Extensive experience in Excel data modeling
- Proficiency in SFDC, Snowflake/BigQuery, Pardot/Marketo, and data visualization applications (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Self-motivated individual who is always looking for opportunities to optimize processes
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to tell a story with data to all levels of the organization
- Results-oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (marketing, economics, math, computer science, finance, etc)
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .