Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Marketing Messaging team plays a critical role in the Marketing department. Specifically, the team is responsible for defining the consumer communication strategy for Amwell and our enterprise clients, which include some of the country’s largest health systems and health plans. This team focuses on the development of email and mobile notification programs to improve consumer acquisition and engagement for telehealth programs, and the testing strategy/measurement of same.
As the Sr. Analyst, Messaging, you will support the Sr. Marketing Manager in developing and executing our consumer email and mobile messaging strategy, as well as expanding messaging team capabilities via tools and best practices. You will build emails, push notifications, and other mobile messaging programs, branded across Amwell and our enterprise customers. You will collect and disseminate data for multiple customers, provide analytical insight to program performance, and collaborate on strategic improvements. And you will be a key player in developing and managing workflow processes that help scale and improve our messaging campaigns.
- Create email, push notifications, and SMS messages for a wide range of Amwell’s customers
- Create campaigns and canvases (automated customer journeys) within Braze (customer engagement platform)
- Own the day-to-day assignment and project management of messaging campaigns
- Create and code personalization using internal and external data
- Assist with data workflow and technical builds for new and existing clients
- Regularly pull and analyze campaign reports, collaborate on strategic recommendations based on findings
- Support vendor selection and onboarding as needed
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, specifically segmentation and messaging (email, push, SMS)
- At least 5 years of experience with HTML, SQL, CSS, AMPscript
- Knowledge of Braze or other customer engagement platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple client projects simultaneously
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance