We are looking for an outstanding Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will have complete ownership of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and lead a team that is responsible for the execution of sophisticated lifecycle and trigger programs that drive customer activation, retention, and improve overall user experience.
The ideal candidate is an expert in all things Salesforce Marketing Cloud and B2C marketing operations. This person will partner with many cross-functional teams to drive email, push, and in-app messaging best practices to our consumer audiences. This person, in collaboration with the marketing teams, is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that enable the marketing team to use the full functionality of Marketing Cloud.
What you'll do:
- Define, lead, and drive our email and push marketing strategy to activate, retain, and engage our Affirm's quickly growing consumer base
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data pipelines through to execution of programs; serve as subject matter expert for all things related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage daily operations of the email and push marketing channels - marketing calendar, creative design, execution and deployment of email campaigns, A/B testing and measurement
- Build and manage sophisticated CRM programs for our existing customer base; automate nurture programs, ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Use automation to improve processes and efficiency and make recommendations to support rapid scale
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to build operational improvements and shared roadmaps
- Mentor partners in marketing automation methodologies and provide expert recommendations back to the business
- Lead and develop a team of expert consumer marketing operations professionals
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules (Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, etc)
- Expertise in building Journeys via Journey Builder, Einstein experience desired
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of experimentation and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Expertise in email conversion methodologies, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches.
- International/global experience a plus
- Solid understanding of HTML for email coding
- Familiarity with marketing compliance such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.