Senior Director, Social Media at GoodRx (Santa Monica)
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, recommend and implement cohesive and innovative marketing plans and strategies for GoodRx Health, Care and Savings and Brand Solutions.
- Leadership in cross-functional Consumer and B2B marketing organization spanning marketing strategy and campaign planning, advertising and media.
- Be the “go-to” thought leader and expert in integration of social and brand strategy and engagement planning.
- Strategically grow and guide the social media team.
- Build out measurement and reporting infrastructure.
- Create synergies between social and other disciplines: PR & Influencer, Customer Engagement & Commerce, Data & Analytics, and Media.
- Lead innovation and implementation of key strategic frameworks in social and brand strategy with the ability to develop end-to-end solutions with social at heart.
- Create a long-term strategy for growing a community of advocates for our brand and demonstrate what value we can create for the business.
- Design, build and lead our organic social machine that can create thumb-stopping, best-in-class health content at scale.
- Refine the social strategy and develop a playbook for social-first content that cuts through the noise and aligns with our brand.
- Develop plans for bringing the strategy to live across key content pillars and platforms.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and the editorial team to create cross-org consensus around the strategic and creative vision.
- Build an arsenal of tools, frameworks and guidelines to power social listening, editorial planning, community management, content creation, planned & reactive publishing and measurement.
- Establish and foster effective cross-functional working relationships with our brand, community development, editorial, PR, social impact, acquisition, patient advocacy and pharmacy teams.
- Grow our communities and advocacy through impactful influencer partnerships, community outreach initiatives and UGC.
- Expand our social footprint by entering new platforms in a meaningful way for our followers and brand.
- Unlock reach and conversion synergies by orchestrating paid and organic content across platforms.
- Educate the organization about the role and impact of social on customers, brand and business.
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10+ experience with social strategy & execution, ideally for a health and wellness brand either at an agency or in-house
- 5+ years people management, team building experience is a plus
- Effective cross-functional leader and consensus builder
- Excellent aptitude for developing and presenting big visions, meticulous plans and actionable learnings
- Proficient in social media and emerging platforms with deep knowledge and experience of marketing health and wellness related content and services
- On top of cultural and technological marco trends
- Conversant in social analytics, social listening and automation tools
- Broad experience including brand identity, art direction, content strategy and development, video, and paid social media
- Driven by purpose, focused on results