GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
The Social Team lives within the Brand Team and shares its mission to elevate GoodRx into a trusted, go-to healthcare brand and to make sure that people understand how GoodRx can help them live a healthier life.
Reporting to our Chief Brand Officer, the Senior Director of Social Media will rethink and grow our social team, presence and community. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our mission as we are and who can help us bring it to life in social through content and experiences so helpful and engaging that people will want to have us in their feeds and lives. You would ideally be a social generalist who has built a world-class social presence for a brand in a relevant category. You will be ready to own social from planning to measurement and know how to build cross-functional relationships and alignment to make sure that social becomes part of everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, recommend and implement cohesive and innovative marketing plans and strategies for GoodRx Health, Care and Savings and Brand Solutions.
- Leadership in cross-functional Consumer and B2B marketing organization spanning marketing strategy and campaign planning, advertising and media.
- Be the “go-to” thought leader and expert in integration of social and brand strategy and engagement planning.
- Strategically grow and guide the social media team.
- Build out measurement and reporting infrastructure.
- Create synergies between social and other disciplines: PR & Influencer, Customer Engagement & Commerce, Data & Analytics, and Media.
- Lead innovation and implementation of key strategic frameworks in social and brand strategy with the ability to develop end-to-end solutions with social at heart.
- Create a long-term strategy for growing a community of advocates for our brand and demonstrate what value we can create for the business.
- Design, build and lead our organic social machine that can create thumb-stopping, best-in-class health content at scale.
- Refine the social strategy and develop a playbook for social-first content that cuts through the noise and aligns with our brand.
- Develop plans for bringing the strategy to live across key content pillars and platforms.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and the editorial team to create cross-org consensus around the strategic and creative vision.
- Build an arsenal of tools, frameworks and guidelines to power social listening, editorial planning, community management, content creation, planned & reactive publishing and measurement.
- Establish and foster effective cross-functional working relationships with our brand, community development, editorial, PR, social impact, acquisition, patient advocacy and pharmacy teams.
- Grow our communities and advocacy through impactful influencer partnerships, community outreach initiatives and UGC.
- Expand our social footprint by entering new platforms in a meaningful way for our followers and brand.
- Unlock reach and conversion synergies by orchestrating paid and organic content across platforms.
- Educate the organization about the role and impact of social on customers, brand and business.
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10+ experience with social strategy & execution, ideally for a health and wellness brand either at an agency or in-house
- 5+ years people management, team building experience is a plus
- Effective cross-functional leader and consensus builder
- Excellent aptitude for developing and presenting big visions, meticulous plans and actionable learnings
- Proficient in social media and emerging platforms with deep knowledge and experience of marketing health and wellness related content and services
- On top of cultural and technological marco trends
- Conversant in social analytics, social listening and automation tools
- Broad experience including brand identity, art direction, content strategy and development, video, and paid social media
- Driven by purpose, focused on results
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.