Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. The $20 Trillion global healthcare market is in the middle of a revolution leveraging technology to deliver care to patients where and when they need it via mobile applications, digital communication tools, wearables and a number of other vehicles previously not possible.
Omada pioneered outreach marketing for Digital Care, and we’re just getting started to disrupt one of the largest industries in the world in a way that presents both an enormous market opportunity as well as a very special opportunity to positively impact people’s lives!
Omada Health is a pioneer in modern healthcare and a true industry leader in the evolving digital health arena. Omada singlehandedly created the “digital therapeutics” industry, and more recently created the concept of “digital care.” These two ideas are at the very core of digital health and wellness. Further, Omada’s solutions have been embraced by major employers across the country, ranging from Disney to Costco to Salesforce, as well as global health services companies like Cigna, BlueCross, and Kaiser Permanente.
The Omada Consumer Marketing team is focused on creating awareness and engaging people for lasting, healthy change. We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Leader to help us meet our ambitious growth goals leveraging best in class agile digital marketing strategies and experiments to accelerate growth.
The Senior Director, Growth Marketing will be responsible for customer acquisition working hand in hand with Omada’s management team to build and execute a long term strategy focused on driving member growth. He/she will own the growth of Omada’s user base, very directly influencing Omada’s ability to achieve their ultimate goal; positively impacting the lives of the users that qualify for their benefits and, in turn, building a world class company. We are looking for someone with either strong direct Business-to-Consumer or indirect Business-to-Business-to-Consumer experience who is passionate about the digital wellness space. Omada Health has an opportunity to play a meaningful role in the modernization of the multi-trillion dollar global healthcare industry. We are looking for someone to play a key role in the realization of that mission.
Qualifications and Experience
- 15+ years of consumer marketing experience, some healthcare or regulated industry is preferred
- Develop and own a multi-channel integrated marketing strategy to drive user acquisition,retention, and engagement.
- Evaluate all of Omada’s current customer acquisition paths. Ensure the mix is appropriate for their go-to-market goals.
- Generate awareness for Omada’s product offering, get users signed up and set up for success!
- Create & drive member acquisition journey for different channels.
- Drive sophisticated email marketing and, where appropriate, direct mailer and digital campaigns.
- Dive into customer data and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the member enrollment funnel, including partnerships with product teams.
- Build repeatable, metrics-driven processes around customer acquisition.
- Partner closely with the Product team to build seamless acquisition to activation to engagement funnel.
- A career defined by progressively expanding leadership roles in successful/recognizable consumer and/or B2B2C companies, tilting towards Growth. Health-tech or related experience is a strong plus.
- Lead with curiosity and an experimental mindset
- Respect the complexity of our go-to-market, but thoughtfully push the boundaries
- Have the ability to zoom in and out from details to strategy
- We are looking for someone data-driven and operationally savvy.
- An expert on sophisticated email marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience with customer relationship marketing.
- Customer-centric and passionate about serving Omada’s customer base.
- Fantastic leader and team-builder; a player-coach ready to closely mentor Omada’s Growth Marketing team. Readiness to be a key leader and change agent among the broader Omada leadership team.
- Someone who is deeply curious and adaptable with high mental clock speed. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Genuine empathy and appreciation for digital healthcare and someone who is ready to change the landscape!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or self. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.