Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about improving education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Our 100% online programs give anyone, anywhere access to world-class, “career-change” education through a combination of a web-based platform, project-based learning model, and ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student. We’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives!
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven growth marketer who will define and drive strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives to enable growth. With a proven track record of leading paid search, paid social and display ads, you’ll join the User Acquisition team to oversee channel strategy, growing the business by efficiently improving our ROI and driving revenue. We’ve seen incredible revenue growth so far, driven by a talented and versatile yet small growth team. We’re now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to own User Acquisition to manage some of our largest channels, measure performance, and continuously optimize so we hit our student enrollment targets. The ideal candidate is a data-driven, user-focused marketer, with significant experience in paid search.
You will partner with the UA and broader Growth teams, and will be responsible for advertising on performance marketing channels with the objective to deliver on ROI positive targets. You will manage operations of performance marketing campaigns across key channels, including paid search, paid social, paid video, and programmatic display. There is the opportunity to experiment with new channels as well, from TikTok to Reddit.
This position can be performed from San Francisco (preferred), NY, FL, IN, AZ or CA
- You’ll own the metrics for our company's growth through paid channels
- You’ll be responsible for optimally allocating a sizeable budget across paid acquisition, ad channels and experiments
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimization opportunities with your own queries and reports
- Sort through new user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns
- Create, manage and analyze campaigns for channels across paid search, paid social, video and display. Hit monthly spend and ROI goals
- Share insights with the growth team and throughout the organization, and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Manage the creative process and copy for each channel that you own
- Align with content and brand teams to ensure that we are putting out our most effective messaging
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in paid search, growth marketing, and Adwords
- Fluency in Excel or Google Sheets
- A fearless experimenter who has a proven track record of systematically coming up with winning growth experiments
- Proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision and not afraid of failure
- Experience with measurement and creation of multi-touch attribution models and web analytics tools such as Heap or Google Analytics
- Expert in scaling Paid Search campaigns while maximizing internal KPIs, ie profit, ROI
Bonus Points If
- You have knowledge of Python and SQL
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Read Full Job Description