Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About the role
Drift is looking for a Conversion Marketing Manager to join our team. At Drift we’re all about removing friction in the B2B buying process, and creating experiences that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. If you’re a marketer who’s passionate about creating customer-centric web experiences that fuel demand generation funnels, then this role is for you. In this role you will be measured for success based on three metrics, the conversion rate of our website overall, the number of chat-qualified leads and bo- booked meetings, and pipeline generated from the lead types you own.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate Drift for Drift. You will be our #1 power user of Drift. Drinking our own champagne and running conversational chat on our own website.
- Leveraging the latest Drift technology available from our product team to fast track the most qualified leads to sales.
- Own all conversion points on our entire website, with an eye to ensuring we are always providing the user with the “Next best action” they should take.
- Leverage buyer intent data to design personalized journeys across Drift playbooks.
- Work closely with the entire digital marketing team to build out core landing pages and design new website experiences.
In the first 30 days you will:
- Get completely up to speed on our Drift instance, how it works, what’s working and what needs to be further optimized.
- Have a grasp of our Google Analytics instance, understanding our highest converting pages and develop a roadmap for how we can begin to improve.
- Understand the workflows of the team that will help you be successful.
In the first 60 days you will:
- Have optimized our Drift instance in order to focus on what matters, and create a repeatable process that scales with how we work as a marketing team.
- Have developed a conversion rate optimization experiment roadmap prioritized by impact and effort.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Have a compelling story for the impact you’ve made on our Drift instance with results to show for all of your effort.
- Have implemented conversion rate optimization experiments that have made a positive impact on the conversion rate of our website.
- Be working closely with Product and Web teams to leverage the latest Drift features and functionality in innovative website experiences.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Expert Drift admin and power user
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Experience studying user journeys and conversion paths on the web.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, and Product teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]