Senior Content Marketing Manager at Celonis
Our content marketing team is made up of writer-strategists - we do both the thinking and the creating. We operate from the position of 'think different', not 'like everyone else but a bit better'. We own our areas of expertise, we understand the problems our customers and our stakeholders are facing, and we solve them with content .
We're small but mighty, meaning you'll have the opportunity to work on once-in-a-career projects - think Olympics ads, a show with Trevor Noah (both happened last year), or a major global event we can't talk about just yet.
This next year is going to be huge for Celonis, and we're looking for creative, brave, ambitious individuals who can help us achieve some truly historic things.
If you join us, you'll join a tight-knit group of colleagues who share your ambition and energy.
First and foremost, the role requires someone who can write. You know, really write. A world-class story teller. An exceptional copywriter. An intelligent wordsmith. Someone who has a passion for truly exceptional marketing, and understands that words. are. everything.
Second, an abundance of intellectual curiosity. That thirst to get to the bottom of any topic, no matter how technical or esoteric. To try your hand at anything and everything. You're not just comfortable but excited by the idea of jumping into projects across formats and subject areas. A morning spent working on an eBook on Supply Chain disruption, an afternoon of automation-related script-writing, and an evening of reviewing interactive demo copy? Sounds like a dream.
Third, experience. This is a senior role, and we're looking for someone who knows what they're doing. You've got a background in either B2B tech or tech journalism, you're a dab hand at conversion marketing and demand gen, and you're ready to hit the ground running.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
The work you'll do:
- Understand the challenges of our internal stakeholders and those of our customers and come up with the content strategy to solve them
- Produce high-quality, thoughtful, human-sounding copy for a variety of formats, often to tight deadlines
- Review and edit other people's copy and provide constructive feedback to help everyone improve
- Collaborate with designers, video editors, and other creatives to bring your writing to life
- Interview internal and external stakeholders, and turn their insights into consumable assets
- Research topics thoroughly - think: specific personas, industries and technologies - in order to create copy that speaks authentically to our audience
- Manage an editorial calendar of ongoing content projects
- Upload completed content to a content management system (CMS) and organize it using tags, folders, etc.
- Analyze content performance metrics such as blog traffic or social media engagement to inform our content strategy
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years of experience writing engaging and high-quality content at a B2B tech scale-up or B2B agency
- Experience creating and executing successful content strategies
- A strategic, customer-centric and data-driven approach to content creation
- A diverse portfolio of writing samples - long-form, short-form, high-level, in-depth, etc.
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, consumable prose
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable dealing with data analytics and using the insights to improve content performance
- Experience working with subject matter experts to create content for multiple demographics
- Experience managing third-party agencies and freelancers, including briefing, editing and reviewing
- Strong communication, project management, and relationship management skills
- Used to managing a content management system (CMS) or other type of repository
What Celonis can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of something historic. You'll be integral to establishing a new category of technology - Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.