About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced content marketing strategist to help us plan, create, and measure high-quality, high-performing content for Lyra members, the employees and their dependents who sign up for care through our platform.
Working closely with partners across marketing and external agencies, this individual will play a critical role in helping our rapidly growing team conceive, execute, and measure our member-facing content marketing strategy. This will include the creation, management, and measurement of member resources and guides, email marketing campaigns that are shared directly with members or through benefit leaders. Key to this role will be developing a member voice, tactical email marketing, content performance management, and the editorial chops to package content in the most compelling way possible. The successful candidate will be an exceptional writer and editor capable of ideating and producing content and supporting other marketing team members in content development and execution.
- Build and execute data-driven content strategies that support and amplify marketing initiatives and campaigns that increase awareness, generate member registrations and drive deeper engagement across programs
- Own the editorial voice for member-facing content, ensuring a consistent consumer-friendly language across marketing-owned channels
- Measure and report on content performance; make recommendations and optimize content (resources, guides, and email campaigns) based on results
- Build, manage and maintain the content strategy for our employer resource portal
- Build, manage and maintain the communications strategy for employers seeking to communicate about workforce mental health
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- Work across the marketing team and with contractors to elevate our member-facing email marketing strategy
- 7+ years of editorial experience, ideally in the B2B2C tech/enterprise software space
- 2+ years managing or mentoring a team of content marketers
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- Experience successfully developing and executing D2C email marketing campaigns
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in mental health care
Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description