Senior Business Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Marketo is looking for an extraordinary Marketing Automation Expert, who has a real passion for driving clients to implement new technologies based on standard methodologies and sharing marketing best practices. You will be part of our consulting team, which works on the most interesting projects for our largest clients. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley – and the entire US. We are looking for high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with marketing or marketing automation knowledge who can provide strategic and tactical advice based on real-life experience.
This role sits remotely and reports to the Manager, Consulting Services. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
What will you do?
- Work directly with Marketo customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Lead projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
- Collaborate with clients to capture requirements, get feedback on designs and present results
- Recommend solutions to help clients advance their marketing maturity and use of marketing technologies
- Develop and improve service delivery offerings and methodologies that allow customers to increase the overall value achieved in using Marketo
- Will spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help advance the customer digital experience, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
- Facilitate onsite and virtual workshops with individuals and groups
- Collaborate and direct cross-functional teams internally and externally to successfully deliver a project end-to-end
Is this you?
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Marketing or Marketing Operations field
- Have a deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Know marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Experience working with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Have hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience is a plus, but not required)
- Problem solver with an attention for data to measure results
- You are marketing minded and have a good sense business
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Have an ability and willingness to travel up to 60%
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.