Senior Brand Manager at Barkley (Pittsburgh, PA)
| Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
We're looking for a partner who is optimistic but never satisfied, who is energized by working with talented people and who is excited by doing things that don't come with an instruction manual. Come join Barkley REI to be a Senior Brand Manager.We're looking for a candidate who is driven to create and identify opportunities for big ideas for our clients and who won't rest until we bring them to life. This person has a passion for blending business know-how and creative thinking. They are a master at bringing the right talents together to tackle our clients’ challenges.The ideal candidate is a high-energy, problem-solving, business partner who is comfortable owning the day-to-day activities on their clients.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with account directors to identify, manage and champion ideas and digital-first projects
- Contribute ideas in cross-functional team setting across media strategy and execution, development and design
- Exhibit thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry and anticipate problems/opportunities
- Excellent client communication and the ability to establish a connection with senior level client leadership
- Digs for key insights, and sets expectations that allow for biggest possible future
- Lead and coach account coordinator for all cross functional teams
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- 4+ years experience preferred
- previous agency experience preferred
At Barkley, the health and safety of our partners is our number one priority.
- As part of our pre-employment process, all offers of employment (including temporary and contractors) are contingent upon candidates providing proof of vaccination against Covid-19. Individuals seeking accommodation due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious beliefs/practices that prevent vaccination against Covid-19 may request an exemption and participate in our interactive review process.
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.
More Information on Barkley
Barkley operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Kansas City, MO. Barkley was founded in 1964. It has 586 total employees. To see all 44 open jobs at Barkley, click here.
Read Full Job Description