Search Engine Optimization Specialist at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The SEO Specialist spearheads the SEO strategy for a designated set of clients within the department. This includes handling the day to day project management of SEO content as well as communicating with and reporting progress to their respective clients on a regular basis.
- Oversees and executes all SEO related aspects for their respective client accounts.
- Ability to open jobs utilizing our internal job submission portal.
- Oversees co-op/compliance approvals for SEO content.
- Quality checks SEO content before sending for client approval and finalizing.
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members.
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client.
- Completes and plans 90-Day SEO Reviews and calls for each of their respective clients.
- Tracks the status of each client’s job(s) in the Creative Department and verifies that jobs will be completed on time.
- Ability to use tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and our keyword tracking software to identify and interpret information for each account.
- Flexible to change and uses learned knowledge of the SEO industry to better the strategy behind their respective client accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Proficient with: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Office Suite
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time is a must
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Ability to maintain composure and function well under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.