Wynshop is a fast-growing technology company pioneering the future of online grocery. Launched in early 2020, Wynshop has quickly established itself as a market leader enabling the world’s largest independent grocers to compete with technology and retail giants by using Wynshop’s grocery-specific digital commerce platform.
We are a diverse team of energetic individuals who think big, challenge the status quo, and strive for excellence in our personal and professional lives. Our potential, like our customers’ success, knows no bounds. “Wynners” at every level have endless opportunities to produce meaningful work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We maintain a startup vibe, but with the resources and security of an established “corporate” company. This is not your typical 9-to-5 – this is 9-to-thrive.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and enforcing go-to-market and sales processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, funnel metrics, pipeline management, and CRM database management. This position is also responsible for conducting data analyses that will be used to identify target market sizing (i.e., TAM/SAM/SOM) and market characteristics that inform strategic decisions across the marketing and sales teams, as well as other parts of the business.
We welcome all US applicants in the Eastern Time Zone. (Hybrid or fully remote opportunity)
What you will be doing:
- Serve as primary Salesforce system administrator managing basic admin functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business. Define and deliver recommendations to improve the funnel performance and deal velocity for sales and marketing management
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, sales and marketing leadership, and executive team
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create plans to enhance upsell, cross-sell, and renewal processes
- Provide analytics and research support for market sizing, including TAM/SAM/SOM
- Support business development and sales competitions by reporting on performance and managing communications to BDR and sales leaders to drive success
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Manage and administer all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Pardot, Yesware, and others)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales and business development reps
- Monitor and manage the quality of the prospect and customer databases
- Administer sales and business development variable compensation plans
- Ensure proposals, sales orders, and related sales documents are processed quickly, completely, and accurately
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of sales operations experience including experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Admin certifications are preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems, ideally Pardot
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to work across marketing, sales, finance, and other groups within the company
Benefits and other perks:
Hybrid office policy with remote working capabilities
Unlimited vacation policy
401(k) matching to help you invest in your future
Health, vision, dental.
Disability and Life Insurance
Education & Learning stipend for personal growth and development
Paid parental leave
Wynshop is an ambitious team of digital evangelists and innovators obsessed with a solitary mission—to help grocers and other local store-based retailers grow wildly successful online businesses. Our refreshingly easy-to-use digital commerce platform enables efficient in-house picking, reduces fulfillment costs, and gives retailers the ability to fully personalize the customer journey, amplifying shopper loyalty.
Must be legally authorized to work without visa sponsorship for employment.
Wynshop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please.
Wynshop participates in e-Verify for all positions based in our US offices. For more information, please click here (English| Español).
More Information on Mi9 Retail
Mi9 Retail operates in the Retail industry. The company is located in Miami, FL, Pleasanton, CA and Boston, MA. Mi9 Retail was founded in 2001. It has 246 total employees. To see all 9 open jobs at Mi9 Retail, click here.
Read Full Job Description