Sales & Marketing Operations Lead at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Build and scale the deal operations behind our partner and influencer marketing program
- Manage our Salesforce instance to ensure successful end-to-end performance by maintaining accurate pipeline forecasts, funnel analytics, conversion metrics, etc.
- Develop insights and lead process improvements to improve deal flow and administration (e.g., quoting, forecasting, tracking, and reconciliation.). Establish best practices.
- Work with agencies and talent to implement process and reporting changes across marketing channels and countries.
- Hand-on assistance with pricing, quoting, renewals, and contract administration
- Collaborate with finance, data, and IT teams to ensure data hygiene and administration of our Salesforce and related software tools.
- Create and maintain all procedures, training manuals, and resource materials for deal management
Why we're excited about you:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in sales or marketing operations
- You have operational experience with Salesforce (or a comparable sales operations tool) overseeing at least $1M+ in monthly deal flow
- You have hands-on experience tracking and reporting KPIs through Salesforce, and other BI and data visualization tools
- You’re knowledgeable with Excel and SQL, or other relevant database querying tools
- You’re highly analytical and have high attention to detail
- You’re a clear communicator who can collaborate and work constructively with others
- You are motivated by ownership of your work and are eager to help improve our team’s workflows
- Bonus: you’re excited and curious about partner and influencer marketing!
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll be charged with scaling the operations behind one of the fastest growing and largest influencer marketing programs.
- Growth: A great opportunity to get experience in international and partner marketing, while using your operational background. You’ll wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.