Revenue Operations Manager at 360Learning (Remote)
+80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
360Learning is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our marketing team. Your mission is to increase our lead to opportunity conversion by improving the performance of our inside sales teams and activating our existing lead database.
More specifically, you will mainly be in charge of global lead routing, lead scoring, nurturing & reactivation programs, BDR tools, enablement & performance monitoring.
This role will be enabled to have a massive business impact working at the intersection of marketing and sales. You will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and work closely with demand gen and business development teams. You will benefit from thorough onboarding and continuous learning & coaching opportunities as you grow within the company.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Be aware of marketing targets, organization, roadmap, tools, and processes
- Meet most of your colleagues
- Lead a first simple project to familiarize with our work environment
Within 3 months, you will:
- Collect business needs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Define your quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Take ownership of lead routing, BDR tools & processes
Within 6 months, you will:
- Drive insights into BDR performance
- Identify and lead projects to drive BDR performance
- Take ownership of lead scoring, nurturing & reactivation programs
Within 12 months, you will:
- Build your 12-months roadmap
- Give strategic input to define your team’s roadmap
- Be a key partner for all Demand Gen & BDR teams
The Skills Set
- 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing operations, in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working in or with a business development team, in a B2B SaaS environment
- Understanding of the marketing & sales funnel and key B2B SaaS funnel metrics
- Ability to communicate clearly on complex projects and facilitate internal alignment
- Strong rigor & attention to detail
- Growth mindset & can-do attitude
- SaaS B2B experience is a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. A framework to make you successful - Envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our recruiter
- Job Coach Interview
- Cases Study
- Clarification meetings with other 360Learners
- Interview with one of our co-founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!