Do you have experience leading PR teams on behalf of agency clients?
Can you understand new industries quickly and explain them in a simple and elegant way?
Have you secured both a high quantity and quality of media hits on a consistent basis?
Can you package data in interesting ways to create news and thought leadership opportunities?
Can you manage other team members so that the client never has to chase us for a deliverable?
If the dynamic PR lead we've described sounds just like you, then we might have your next great role.
Some things to know about us:
First, we're not like every other PR agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process. We love pitch blueprints. If it ain't broke, optimize it. As a result, we're growing faster than the rest.
Second, we work a little differently. In 36 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we're redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. But still, our ability to pitch media was what helped make us famous. Notably, our PR team takes a data-driven approach to creating news stories and thought leadership, leveraging our in-house market research capabilities.
Third, we're known for our flexible work environment. Not only are we remote-work friendly, but we actually coordinate remote culture and team-building activities on a global basis. Need to work unusual hours or pick up your kids at a set time each day? No problem, we've got your back.
So are you itching to go pitch some amazing stories? Ready to both inspire confidence with clients and also generate consistent media coverage? Want to work with the most innovative PR agency in the business?
- PR pitching of top-tier U.S. media outlets as well as niche trade publications
- Leading individual teams for specific agency PR clients
- Expanding relationships with PR clients to increase the scope of work
- Writing concise and insightful media pitches plus reviewing pitches written by others
- Managing high-speed rapid response programs to insert clients into breaking news
- Developing strategy documents and PR playbooks for PR clients
- Daily review and oversight of client PR inbox, including interactions with key journalists
- Regular syncs with members of each client PR team including mentorship of junior members
- 5+ years work experience in an agency setting
- Excellent written skills, especially in pitch writing at high speed
- Excellent organizational skills, including management of teams of 2 to 5 people
- Technologically inclined, including learning new tools quickly and training others
- Ability to inspire confidence with technology insights at client meetings
- A natural inclination to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social media
- Your own network of potential media contacts
- Experience working on highly creative or complex PR campaigns
About TOP Worldwide
TOP is a full-service global PR and marketing agency. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, media experts, digital storytellers and developers. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, influencer marketing, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of work that comes from a top global agency, then you've come to the right place.
More Information on Top Agency
Top Agency operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Top Agency was founded in 2018. It has 33 total employees. To see all 162 open jobs at Top Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description