Product Marketing Specialist - Adobe Commerce at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for the marketing content strategy and go-to-market for our Commerce Products and Services. The role will focus on a specific feature area of the product. Specifically, this person will help build and execute go-to-market programs for our Adobe Commerce Services. This specialist will develop compelling and inventive programs backed by great and differentiated content, messaging, enablement and campaign strategy – and will lead successful execution through our global marketing, sales, and services organizations.
What you'll Do
- Lead the GTM strategy and business results for our Commerce Services
- Develop customer-facing materials that supports go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and thought leadership in order to enable success with global SMB & Enterprise customers.
- Develop accurate, relevant and high-resonance messaging, and partner with internal teams to ensure implementation across all customer channels.
- Develop and execute GTM programs that drive growth for Adobe in the SMB & enterprise markets, including strategies for upselling, cross-selling, migration and penetration
- Drive technology thought leadership initiatives in conjunction with internal marketing, PR, social, and field teams to win CIO and practitioner consideration. Collaborate with product management teams to influence the product roadmap.
- Drive GTM marketing programs with public relations, analyst relations, events demand generation, and field marketing that build up pipeline demands, accelerate deals, and enable awareness at product launch and beyond.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent years of experience required
- Knowledge of the Commerce Buyer Persona’s and their desired outcomes
- Identify thought leadership and customer success story opportunities to help with program adoption.
- Communicate the value of the solution to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling of the solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortability driving projects and working collaboratively with global teammates inside and outside of Adobe in a highly matrixed organization
- Committed to details and getting an accurate view of data
- Previous experience with product management, product marketing preferred but not required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.