Product Marketing Manager at Definitive Healthcare (Remote)
At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join dozens of affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
If you are energized by the thought of teaming with key stakeholders including lead generation; corporate marketing; product management; and sales/sales enablement to transform client value into revenue-driving solutions, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will develop effective market-facing content; plan and execute optimal go-to-market strategies; and provide data-based market insights and analysis.
You will apply your data gathering and analytical skills; critical thinking bent; and subject matter expertise to your cross-functional collaboration leadership to create revenue-impacting tools, content and guidance.
- Develop compelling and persuasive foundational differentiation positioning articulating buyer-specific value propositions
- Develop engaging content for all phases of the sales funnel to support penetration and conversion programs
- Lead articulation of ROI story for client buyer and influencer personas
- Ensure that all market-facing content is anchored in defensible differentiation
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and executing launch strategy and plan; ensuring launch readiness; and post-launch monitoring and reporting
- Partner with product management to devise and execute release communication strategy, and provide market and data inputs to prioritize product roadmap investment
- Partner with sales enablement on training including product launch; value proposition; and competitive differentiation
Market Insights and Analysis
- Inform all aspects of go to market with primary and secondary market research; competitive landscape assessment; and industry analysis
- Identify industry trends and dynamics, providing analysis and positioning for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with product management to provide insights on client adoption to inform new tools, investments and programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data into coherent recommendations
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including clients, sales teams, and executives
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to write/edit persuasively, clearly and succinctly
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 3+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles including healthcare/life sciences industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent; MBA
- Experience managing product and market research programs
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information