Product Marketing Manager at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We are seeking a strong story teller and program manager to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with the product, sales, marketing, design, enablement, and customer success organizations at KeepTruckin to create messaging that evangelizes how KeepTruckin’s technology creates better safety and efficiency outcomes for fleets across North America. You’ll also manage foundational pieces of the Product Marketing organization that are core to our success—including battle cards, message houses, and more.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker capable of guiding competitive positioning and strategy; while simultaneously being detail oriented, with a keen eye for detail across external and internal facing content contributing to KeepTruckin’s brand.What You'll Do:
- Own and manage the ongoing Product Marketing engine at KeepTruckin: including message houses, updates to content, battle cards, and more
- Help create a compelling narrative and value propositions for KeepTruckin’s product suite to communicate our vision to diverse audiences externally and internally
- Partner with design and marketing to build content and collateral (blog, website, pitch decks, videos, etc) that reflect positioning and showcase the value and vision of our product
- Help quarterback product launches in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Align with the PM teams to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches
- Conduct product research and competitive research to power KeepTruckin messaging
- Develop compelling customer case studies and testimonials
- 5+ years of work experience in a marketing / program management / project management function
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Experience working with executive leadership and cross functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a high-energy go-getter
- Strong project management skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.